Jamison, Pennsylvania

I signed a contract in August 2015 to have my pool renovated in mid March 2106.They started the project on time which included installing all new coping.

After the coping was installed they started the prep work for the application of Aquabright which includes an acid wash. They did not protect the new coping and new pavers when they were acid washing the pool and now the coping is ruined and 20+ pavers are ruined. I called Carlton the same day, took pictures and videos and sent to Carlton Pools. This happened on 4/23/16 and as of 5/19/16, nothing has been done by Carlton to resolve this issue.

I have already paid Carlton $14,000 and they have done nothing about the coping, pavers and the Aquabright. My pool has green water and is dirty.

They have not responded to my numerous emails or voicemail messages.This is unacceptable and time to escalate to the next level.

Review about: Pool Remodeling.

I didn't like: Customer service and lack of responsibility.

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carlton Pools?

Comments

Why did you go to Carlton for coping anyway? They out source it as they do not have their own crews for coping and tile work.