2.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I went to Carlton Pools and the sales person was good at walking through the process and help during the installation.However, the project management was very poor.

Not one target date was met and the pool was a month overdue. Many excuses were given but none that made sense. I cannot comment on the quality as the product is still unfinished but they want the money with job not complete. Also the condition the contractors and excavation left my yard was unacceptable with debris, trash, etc..

Again excuses and not standing by product and not willing to do anything about it.So far i recommend use another pool company.

Review about: Carlton Pools Pool Installation.

Reason of review: Condition of my property and project management.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales person dan.

I didn't like: Project management, Demanding money upon partial finished product.

Had an Experience with Carlton Pools?

Comments

We have a Carlton Pool and to be honest building a pool isn't any fun LOL I learned that fast but I can tell you we love our Carlton Pool!! At first when we were done I didn't recommend Carlton but watching friends and neighbors get pools from other companies and to see not only the lesser quality they received but also hearing how over priced their pools were in some cases....well I will be more vocal about how much I like the quality Carlton pool I have! BTW we too had Dan as our sales person and you are right, he is great, he truly does care and will always go above an beyond

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, United States #1354027

THE ABSOLUTE WORST POOL COMPANY!

Paoli, Pennsylvania, United States #1347597

Horrible customer service.They never answer the phone and take days or longer to return calls.

Pool is 15 years old.

Replaced equipment twice already and the heater will not come on.Pool tiles completely replaced 2 years ago and they are already falling off.

Go elsewhere for your pool