Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000.I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made full contact with the mastic and simply fell off.

Also, the poor quality of the marble dust used in the construction is evident in the mottling and staining. I've had to drain pool, pay for removal of loose tiles, install new tiles and in some cases, use 2-part epoxy paint because of the ugly discolorization. Note I've always used potable water too. PLEASE PLEASE do not use Carlton Pools.

Go elsewhere.I can send you the pics.

Had an Experience with Carlton Pools?

Comments

To start with, mastic should never be used on any surface that retains water.A mortar that has a latex additive is what is needed.

I hate hearing about these types of nightmares.

my email is james@ashertileanddesign.com if you have any questions, I'm sure I can help you

Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Mohawk Industries - BUYER BEWARE Mohawk Industries "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more