Flemington, New Jersey

Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000.I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made full contact with the mastic and simply fell off.

Also, the poor quality of the marble dust used in the construction is evident in the mottling and staining. I've had to drain pool, pay for removal of loose tiles, install new tiles and in some cases, use 2-part epoxy paint because of the ugly discolorization. Note I've always used potable water too. PLEASE PLEASE do not use Carlton Pools.

Go elsewhere.I can send you the pics.

Review about: Pool Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $6000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carlton Pools?

Comments

To start with, mastic should never be used on any surface that retains water.A mortar that has a latex additive is what is needed.

I hate hearing about these types of nightmares.

my email is james@ashertileanddesign.com if you have any questions, I'm sure I can help you

Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more