We started a pool in 2006 with Carlton Pools.They came on a day that we had rain for 4 days straight.

They made a mess of our yard, hit everything in site with their heavy equipment and had total disregard for our property. That was just the beginning. They placed the pool in the wrong place and had our decking too short (measure everything). Then when we made a deal not to move the pool for extra decking they lied that the deal every occurred and totally under estimate you square footage on the contract for your decking (again measure everything).

Our pool never primed correctly, the automatic cover box wall was too low and we lost water the first season. We had another pool company to plaster the pool and since then they fixed the problems left behind from Carlton. We now call them the Carlton Curse!!! I can't understand how they are still in business.

One of the worst decisions I have ever made.Please save yourself the pure h*ll we went though and find another pool company.

Had an Experience with Carlton Pools?

Comments

Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States #1197459

NOT TRUE.Best pool for the money.

Good luck to those who go with the average landscaper/ pool installer.

Chicora, Pennsylvania, United States #190650

Yeah they suck. One time this spanish employee of theirs pissed and crapped in my pool and he left burritos and taquitos and corn floating in my pool

#190645

not only did them put tracks in my lawn, they up rooted my electric and said that it was in the way so they can not do anything about it.The electric was under ground.

How could it be in the way when it was underground????

Needless to say, I still do not have any electric in my shed.RUN FAST DO NOT USE CARLTON :cry